We’re constantly working on new polymers and new ideas for our customers. What can we cook up for you?
VCF Films puts decades of solution casting experience to work for you. New polymers are developed for new applications every day. Below you can find a list of some of the new polymers and ideas that are coming to life at VCF Films.
New Polymers and Ideas
How can we tailor these projects to meet your specific needs? Do you have an idea that will benefit from our solution casting capabilities?
- Polyurethane – Superior clarity, gel free, breathable, w/great elongation and tensile strength
- Polyimide – Superior clarity, resistant to very high temperatures for aerospace and electronics
- PVDF – Good clarity, barrier properties
- Cellulose Diacetate (DAC) – High clarity, attractive appearance
- Acrylic Films – Superior outdoor performance
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate (CAB) Films – High clarity
- Conductive Films – Medical device applications
- Flexible solar & electronics applications films– Encapsulation, barrier and cap layers
- Water-soluble films, including PVOH – good oxygen barrier
- Foamed materials
- Biodegradable materials, including PLA
- Plastic shrink films
- Flexible packaging materials, packaging films, plastic films
- PVC films, including pinhole-free PVC film
- Shrink films
- Your project...to your specifications, to fit your needs, completely custom!
Solution cast films are pinhole & gel free, dimensionally stable, and generally thinner than more common heat extruded films. Our products are phthalate free and we don’t need to add heat stabilizers or most other additives in our films...unless you do.