Superior performance whatever your application – you will appreciate VCF Films’ products and customer service.
We can provide stock materials, custom materials, small quantities and large orders – we would appreciate the opportunity to serve your poly packaging needs.
In addition to VCF Films’ uniquely superior cast film solutions
, we also distribute the finest packaging materials
and plastic thin films
. Adding value through exceptional service and nationwide warehousing, VCF Films offers a wide variety of stock and custom blown polyethylene materials. Our ranges include:
- Plain or printed polybags
- Engineered polyfilms
- Stretch film
- Retail Bags – plain or printed
- Wicketed bags, pre-opened on roll, or reclosable
- Mailer Bags – plain or printed, poly or foam
- Batch inclusion films (low melt) as well as Autoclave films (high temp)
Box Liners – large or small – as thin as 12 microns (47-gauge)
- Pallet Covers – including shrink and stretch hood bags
- Poly Tubing – including film for auto-insertion bag making equipment
- Poly Sleeves and Sheets
- Trash Can Liners – by the case or pallet
- Custom Additives including: Vapor Corrosive Inhibitor (VCI), Ultra Violet Inhibitor (UVI), Ultra Violet Absorbent (UVA), Anti-stat, Colors, Custom Slip levels – all available to meet your custom needs
- Stretch film – hand or machine wrap, including eco sizes engineered for pre-stretch and maximum value
- Unlimited CUSTOM PRODUCTS as well as extensive STOCK PRODUCTS warehoused across the country.
Need it fast?
Small volume or large – we customize superior solutions for customers every day. You rely on us for products ranging from specialized solution cast shrink films to phthalate free plastic containers; why not take advantage of that same relationship for your flexible packaging materials?
Stretch blow molded PET jars from Zenith Global LLC. Manufactured and stocked in our Howell, MI plant, these jars are produced by our sister company and meet the highest quality standards. Fresh salsa, nuts, candy – whatever your product; if you’re looking for a wide mouth, pinch grip 48 oz. PET container, we’ve got your jar!
VCF Films puts decades of solution casting experience to work in new polymers for new applications every day. Here are some of the new polymers and ideas that are coming to life at VCF.